MClimate is an IoT company which produces intelligent devices for home automation. We believe that the smart, safe and energy efficient home is not for the privileged few, but rather a right and responsibility of the forward-thinking and eco-friendly people. With that in mind, MClimate creates affordable Energy and Security solutions that deliver comfort, safety and energy savings by retrofitting the appliances which people already own and use.Back to positions
Очаквайте скоро наш сътрудник да се свърже с Вас.
Back-end Developer, Sofia
- Develop a reliable, scalable, and flexible platform for MClimate’s products
- Collaborate with a wide range of teams to deliver compelling user experiences
- Create and maintain APIs and integrations with third-party systems
- Develop test frameworks and operational tools for the services you create
- 2+ years of experience in web applications back-end development;
- PHP 5.5+ with OOP;
- Understanding of SQL Syntax (MySQL);
- PHP MV* framework experience (example: Symfony, Zend Framework, Laravel);
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Node.js;
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- Comfortable working with Git;
- Linux, OOP design patterns, Experience with unit testing;
- Curiosity and willingness to understand and learn new technologies, concepts and tools;
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Friendly working environment in a team of highly motivated people
- Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
- Medical, dental and social benefits
- Becoming part of the vast and challenging home automation industry
- Working in a team of highly skilled home automation tech lovers
- Competitive remuneration